M50094: Deploying & Administering Microsoft Forefront Security For Exchange Server, SharePoint & Security Management Console
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
This two-day class includes lecture and hands-on labs (covering several server products) and was developed by Microsoft Consulting Services using their detailed implementation knowledge and best practices.
Delegates will learn how to:
- Describe aspects of the multiple engine settings and the balance of information versus performance in Forefront Security for Exchange Server.
- Discuss how transport scanning works in Forefront Security for Exchange Server.
- Identify and understand the differences between default mode and outbreak mode protection, and understand the file, content, and keyword filtering options available with Forefront Security for Exchange Server.
- Identify components and services within Forefront Security for SharePoint.
- Use Forefront Security for SharePoint filters and templates to define scanning options.
- Understand Forefront Security for SharePoint diagnostics, logging, and statistics gathered during maintenance and from notifications.
- Understand the various alerts and reporting features available in Forefront Server Security Management Console.
- Identify the eight Management Console job categories and the basic role of each classification.
This course is intended for technical deployment specialists and senior-level administrators who manage a Microsoft Exchange Server or Microsoft SharePoint Products and Technologies infrastructure or security practice.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Forefront Security for Exchange Server (9 topics)
- Forefront Security for Exchange Server Deployment Planning
- Forefront Security for Exchange Server Overview
- E-Mail Transport Scanning
- Store Scanning
- FSE Premium Anti-Spam Features with Exchange 2007
- Using Filters
- Settings and Templates
- Managing Forefront Security for Exchange Server
- Diagnostics and Logging
Forefront Security for SharePoint (4 topics)
- Forefront Security for SharePoint Overview
- Forefront Security for SharePoint Scanning
- Forefront Security for SharePoint Using Filters and Templates
- Forefront Security for SharePoint Maintenance and Notifications
Forefront Server Security Management Console (10 topics)
- Security and Access Offerings
- System Requirements
- Forefront Server Security Management Console Features
- Managing Packages
- Cluster Continuous Replication (CCR) Support
- FSSMC Redundancy
- Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- Microsoft FSSMC Summary
Before attending this course, students must have Windows Server certifications or deployment experience and be familiar with the Forefront product line: Client, Server, and Edge.