Deploying Cisco Wireless Enterprise Networks
Book Now - 2 Delivery Methods Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
This course has been designed to provide network professionals with the knowledge and skills required to successfully deploy wireless networks using Cisco controller and unified switching architecture policies and best practices. Hands-on labs are used to reinforce the concepts and enable the successfull implementation and configuration of mobility standards. Concepts taught include deploying Cisco AireOS 8.0, Cisco Prime Infrastructure Release 2.2, and Cisco Mobility Services Engine Release 8.0 features.
After completing this course you should be able to:
- Deploy a Wi-Fi infrastructure
- Configure advanced capabilities in data designs
- Configure advanced capabilities in voice and real-time application designs
- Configure advanced capabilities in location designs
- Configure advanced capabilities in outdoor and high-density designs
Engineers involved in the deployment of Cisco Wireless Networks.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Deploy a Wi-Fi Infrastructure (4 topics)
- Preparing for the Deployment
- Determining the Type of Wireless Design
- Planning the Base Wi-Fi Network Implementation
- Implementing the Base Wi-Fi Network
Configure Advanced Capabilities in Data Designs (3 topics)
- Configuring Mobility and Roaming Capabilities
- Configuring High Availability Options
- Configuring FlexConnect Capabilities
Configure Advanced Capabilities in Voice and Real-Time (3 topics)
- Application Designs
- Configuring QoS and AVC
- Configuring Multicast
Configure Advanced Capabilities in Location Designs (2 topics)
- Configuring Location and Context-Aware Service on Cisco MSE
- Configuring Cisco CMX
Configure Advanced Capabilities in Outdoor and High-Density Designs (2 topics)
- Configuring Outdoor and Mesh Capabilities
- Configuring High-Density Capabilities
Describe Outdoor Wireless (3 topics)
- Describing Mobile Routing
- Describing Wireless Bridging
- Describing Outdoor Mesh
Labs (12 topics)
- Lab 1: Separate Traffic Using VLANs and AP Groups
- Lab 2: Implement Wireless LAN Controller Failover in Cisco AireOS
- Lab 3: Perform a Branch Office Deployment with FlexConnect APs
- Lab 4: Implement New Mobility
- Lab 5: Configure Converged Access Mobility Parameters
- Lab 6: Configure a WLAN to Support AVC
- Lab 7: Configure a WLAN to Support QoS
- Lab 8: Enable Multicast Tuning (Video Connect)
- Lab 9: Configure mDNS
- Lab 10: Configure High-Density Environments
- Lab 11: Configure Indoor Mesh
- Lab 12: Configure Workgroup Bridging
Attendees should meet the following prerquisites:
- ICND1 - CCENT Certification
- WIFUND - Implementing Cisco Wireless Network Fundamentals
- Knowledge of Cisco Prime Infrastructure, isco Identity Services Engine, Metageek Channelizer Software, Voice SIgnaling Protocols, Basic QoS, Application Visibility and Control and LAN Switching are also recommended.
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .
WIFUND: Implementing Cisco Wireless Network Fundamentals
This 5-day course provides Cisco wireless network skills and is designed to prepare you for the CCNA Wireless certification.
ICND1: Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 1
A 5-day Training Course on ICND1: Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 1; Install, operate, and troubleshoot a small branch office Enterprise network.
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.