DSDM Atern Awareness
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
The course covers the theory and the rationale behind DSDM Atern. Throughout the course all areas of DSDM Atern are explained and insights are given into how they work in practice. A particular emphasis is placed on the techniques used by DSDM Atern. Delegates will also receive the DSDM Atern Pocketbook.
The course is aimed at anyone who will be fully or partially involved in a DSDM Atern project. Typical roles would include Project Manager/Team Leader, Business Analyst, Solution Developer and Solution Tester/Quality Reviewer. It would also benefit any stakeholders who would be involved with a DSDM Atern Development Team particularly business representatives.
This course will enable delegates to:
- Understand the reasoning behind the agile approach to projects.
- Describe the principles of DSDM Atern.
- Understand the DSDM Atern Lifecycle at a high level.
- Understand the roles, responsibilities and structure of a DSDM Atern team at a high level.
- Learn the basics of techniques such as MoSCoW, Timeboxing, Facilitated Workshops, Modelling and Prototyping.
- Assess the benefits of DSDM Atern and how it may help an organisation.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Content (7 topics)
- The fundamentals, MoSCoW, The Principles
- The Lifecycle
- Roles, responsibilities and team structures
- Facilitated Workshops
- Modelling, Requirements
- Prototyping, Timeboxing
- The benefits of DSDM