Developing Leadership Presence
This course has been superceded by Leadership Presence.
Course Topics (9 topics)
- Clarity - being clear about who you are and where you want to be.
- Communication - communicating with persuasiveness and impact.
- Confidence - handling challenging situations and demonstrating adaptability during times of stress.
- Courage - standing up for your own beliefs and values and challenging fundamental assumptions.
- Credibility - being seen as credible in terms of knowledge and expertise.
- Creativity - developing new ideas and concepts and challenging old ways of thinking/behaving.
- Connectivity - engaging, energising and inspiring others by building relationships of mutual trust.
- Congruence - demonstrating consistency in your words and actions at all times.
- Comportment - having a polished, professional manner and appearance.
Delegates will need to undertake two self-assessment tools prior to the course. It is envisaged that this pre-course work will take no more than two hours to complete.