AppSense Version 8
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Virtual Onsite
This three-day instructor-led course provides the necessary foundation to implement User Environment Management solutions using the AppSense Management Suite. Formal instructor-led training quickly gets the administrator familiar with the four components of the AppSense Management Suite; Application manager, Environment Manager, Performance Manager and Management Centre. This three-day course prepares administrators to perform AppSense Management Suite installations and administrative tasks.
The primary audience for this course is IT Professionals wishing to become AppSense Administrators and who are interested in learning about, assessing skills, using reference products, or taking exams to prove his or her knowledge/skills/experience related to AppSense technologies.
This is the introductory curriculum and will serve as the entry point for other AppSense Technology courses. This also contains the subject matter for the Professional exam.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Topics (14 topics)
- Understand the functionality of each module of the AppSense Management Suite, together with identifying where they should be implemented
- Implement an enterprise wide deployment system to deliver and maintain AppSense software from a single (or multiple) console
- Implement a scalable, enterprise profile management solution which negates the need for roaming profiles
- Gain visibility of personalization activity and use remediation tools such as 'profile roll-back' at an application level
- Replace complicated and slow sequential login script with a GUI wizard driven parallel processed alternative
- Implement self healing functionality to ensure critical files, service, and registry keys remain unchanged
- Implement application lockdown to remove unwanted functionality such as menu items and other components from the user interface
- Ensure quality of service is maintained by applying CPU and memory control to preserve system resources
- Ensure that server freezes are eliminated by tuning system resources
- Implement a memory optimization schedule to reduce rebasing and excessive RAM usage
- Understand application and system state control to provide granular control of system resources
- Automatically block unauthorized applications without the need for administrative intensive listing techniques.
- Configure application access based on user, group, and client rules
- Track and audit user activity, including automatic archiving of unauthorized applications unauthorized applications