AppSense Version 8
This course has been retired. Please view currently available AppSense Training Courses.
Course Topics (14 topics)
- Understand the functionality of each module of the AppSense Management Suite, together with identifying where they should be implemented
- Implement an enterprise wide deployment system to deliver and maintain AppSense software from a single (or multiple) console
- Implement a scalable, enterprise profile management solution which negates the need for roaming profiles
- Gain visibility of personalization activity and use remediation tools such as 'profile roll-back' at an application level
- Replace complicated and slow sequential login script with a GUI wizard driven parallel processed alternative
- Implement self healing functionality to ensure critical files, service, and registry keys remain unchanged
- Implement application lockdown to remove unwanted functionality such as menu items and other components from the user interface
- Ensure quality of service is maintained by applying CPU and memory control to preserve system resources
- Ensure that server freezes are eliminated by tuning system resources
- Implement a memory optimization schedule to reduce rebasing and excessive RAM usage
- Understand application and system state control to provide granular control of system resources
- Automatically block unauthorized applications without the need for administrative intensive listing techniques.
- Configure application access based on user, group, and client rules
- Track and audit user activity, including automatic archiving of unauthorized applications unauthorized applications
A good working knowledge of Windows operating systems.