Coaching for Results
Book Now - 2 Delivery Methods Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
Do you want to get the best out of your teams?
Would you like to be able to support your people with structured coaching?
In today’s competitive environment the pressure on managers to get the best out of people continues to grow – one way of achieving this is through coaching. Coaching is extremely cost effective and reaps great rewards, providing the coach understands the process and obtain the necessary skills.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Define coaching and describe the coaching cycle
- Identify what helps and what hinders the coaching process
- Enhance your skills as a coach including the use of feedback to help individuals develop
- Develop the confidence to encourage people to solve their own work problems
- Recognise coaching opportunities to develop staff.
You’ll benefit from this course if you are a manager who needs to coach your team members to maximise their effectiveness.
Course Topics (16 topics)
- Why manage performance?
- What is coaching?
- How does coaching compare with other systems?
- The characteristics of a good coach.
- The learning cycle and learning styles.
- The spectrum of coaching skills.
- What do coaches do?
- Key coaching skills: building rapport, contracting, questioning and listening skills, observing and analysing, giving feedback.
- Selecting a coaching style - the skill/will matrix.
- The GROW model of coaching.
- Conducting a coaching session.
- Motivating your team.
- Negative cycle of de-motivation, positive cycle of motivation.
- Evaluating coaching.
- Putting it all together - coaching case studies.
- Completion of a personal action plan.
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.