Managing Customer Service Excellence
Book Now - 2 Delivery Methods Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
This facilitated workshop will allow you to analyse the customer service levels your currently provide and benchmark these against latest research in delivering customer service excellence. It will offer practical advice on how to raise standards of customer service amongst your team, and provide support to individuals in customer-facing roles.
Customer service excellence is not the sole responsibility of your Customer Service Professionals, and this workshop will help you manage the contribution of the wider organization in delivering service excellence.
Delegates will learn how to:
- Identify your internal and external customers
- Explain your role in the provision of customer service
- Clarify customer requirements and expectations
- Identify the resources required to ensure staff can fulfil their responsibilities
- Support your teams so they provide consistent excellent service
- Set personal and corporate customer service goals
- Contribute effectively to corporate customer service strategies
be an effective customer advocate
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Outline (12 topics)
- Personal objectives for the course.
- Customer service knowledge check.
- The customer - supplier chain.
- Defining customer care standards.
- Customer focus groups - briefing and completion.
- Problem, complaint or opportunity.
- Excellence in customer relations.
- Leading by example.
- The importance of employee engagement and its influence on customer service excellence
- Customer service behaviour.
- Development of a customer service excellence strategy.
- Completion of a personal action plan
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.