Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
The importance of excellent customer service can not be undervalued. This course is specifically designed to provide 'Your Company Ambassador', front line staff, with expertise required to convey and maintain a customer sensitive culture. The skills learnt during this very intensive workshop will enable them to value their input and provide an understanding of the 'tools' required to be professional employees.
This course will enable delegates to:
- Understand that first impressions count.
- Practice In depth interpersonal skills.
- Understand and demonstrate Transactional Analysis during role-play.
- Display knowledge of known service concepts.
- Handle complaints.
- Develop a personal action plan.
First and creating the right impression (2 topics)
- Appearance, attitude, approach
- Project the right image
Professional customer focus (2 topics)
- Establish rapport, 2 way communication, listening techniques
- Customer care
Establish customers preference (3 topics)
- Personal experiences and impressions
- Demonstrate customer care, added value, responding
- Moments of truth Perception and expectation
Handling behaviour (2 topics)
- Use of Transactional analysis, handle difficult people/situations
- Complaint handling and ownership
Customer care commandments (3 topics)
- Personal awareness
- Excellence in delivering care
- Action plan