Book Now - 2 Delivery Methods Available:Scheduled Virtual Onsite
Agile Fundamentals emphasises starting with an agile mind-set, not a single methodology or framework
Start your journey from mind-set to mastery.
The purpose of this immersive, two-day course is to help delegates to understand the agile mind-set. They will work in teams to produce a piece of work over the course duration. Delving into key concepts such as adaptive planning, value-driven development, team collaboration and frequent feedback for continuous improvement. The course also covers the history of agile and some widely applied frameworks and practices. Delegates come away with a solid understanding of core concepts as they prepare to embark on their agile journey.
- What is agile?
- What are the benefits of using agile?
- What are the values and principals of agile?
- Can agile teams use a combination of agile frameworks and methods?
- How can agile teams estimate effectively?
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Content (14 topics)
- Agile Business Analysis
- Requirements and User Stories
- Prioritisation, Estimating and Iteration Planning
- Agile Architecture and Refactoring
- Daily Scrums and Project Retrospectives
- Coding Standards
- Test Driven Development - TDD
- Code Refactoring
- Automated Testing
- Unit, System and Integration Testing
- User Acceptance Testing - UAT
- Test Automation
- Documentation in Agile
This course is suitable for anyone with no prior knowledge of agile who is considering, evaluating or involved in a move towards working in (or with) an agile environment.
Pre Course Reading:
Delegates should be familiar with the content and rationale in the agile manifesto (http://agilemanifesto.org/)
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.