Red Hat JBoss Application Administration II
This course has been retired. Please view currently available Java Training Courses.
What’s new in JBoss EAP 7? (1 topic)
- Describe the new features of JBoss EAP 7.
Migrate to JBoss EAP 7 (1 topic)
- Explore strategies for migrating from JBoss EAP 6 to JBoss EAP 7.
Clustering (1 topic)
- Demonstrate clustering components, their configuration, and application to clustered architectures.
Deployment (1 topic)
- Lean to deploy an application in various types of production environments.
Scripting (1 topic)
- Learn to script various configuration and management scenarios using the CLI.
Management (1 topic)
- Use various tools to monitor and manage JBoss EAP 7.
Messaging (1 topic)
- Learn how to manage supported messaging systems.
Secure applications (1 topic)
- Configure security settings to restrict authorization and authentication to secure Java™ EE applications.
Secure JBoss EAP (1 topic)
- Configure security settings that include authentication, authorization, and the management console.
Comprehensive review (1 topic)
- Review tasks and concepts from Red Hat JBoss Application Administration II (JB348).
- It is recommended to take Red Hat JBoss Application Administration I (JB248) or have equivalent experience
- Red Hat Certified JBoss Administrator (RHCJA) certification on Enterprise Application Platform 6 (or later) or have equivalent experience