Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
Clustering is an advanced course focusing on the high availability services of the JBoss Enterprise Middleware System (JEMS), including JGroups, JBoss Cache, load balancing, and more. This course fills a four-day specialty training credit for the Middleware Track, and may be applied to the required number of training days for Certified JEMS Middleware Expert and Certified JEMS Master Architect levels.
You will learn how JBoss Application Server leverages JGroups and JBoss Cache for replication and fail-over, how to configure, tune and implement JGroups protocol stacks, how to leverage JBoss Cache in your own middleware application implementation and how to use and configure mod_jk for HTTP load balancing. We will also cover in some detail JBoss Application Server high availability services such as HA-JNDI, HA-JMS and HA-singleton.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Topics (15 topics)
- JBoss State of the Union
- Overview to JEMS High Availability Services
- Reliable Multicasting with JGroups
- JGroups Protocols
- Protocol Stacks and Implementation
- JGroups Building Blocks and Troubleshooting
- JBoss Cache Overview and API
- Cache Loaders and Eviction Policies
- Cache Replication, Transactions and Isolation Levels
- JBoss Cache AOP Overview and API
- JBoss Cache AOP Implementation
- Web Tier Load Balancing and Failover
- EJB Load Balancing and Failover
- JEMS Clustered Services
- JMS Failover and Load Balanced MDB