Object Oriented Programming with C#
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
C# is a powerful language built into an easy-to-use visual design environment. This course builds on the skills and knowledge gained from the introductory course by concentrating on object-oriented programming. Experienced programmers who have a little C# experience will find this an excellent starting point to their formal training. On completion of this course, delegates will be ready to make effective contributions to development teams working in a GUI environment.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Review (1 topic)
- C# Programming Fundamentals.
Data Types (1 topic)
- Data structures and enumerations.
Principals of Object Orientation (1 topic)
- Objects, Classes and Encapsulation.
Inheritance (2 topics)
- Classes, Derived Methods and Properties
Object construction and garbage collection (1 topic)
- Instance and static constructors.
Abstract Classes and Interfaces (1 topic)
- Benefits of Abstraction and Interfaces.
Delegates and Events (2 topics)
- Using delegates.
- Creating an event publisher, creating an event subscriber.
Collections (2 topics)
- The System.
- Collections namespace.
Error Handling using Exceptions (2 topics)
- Catch blocks.
- Properties and methods of exceptions.
Additional Windows Controls (2 topics)
- Working with the common dialog boxes.
- The ErrorProvider component.