MS6463 Microsoft Visual Studio 2008: ASP.NET 3.5
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
Note: You are viewing a Preliminary Course Syllabus. This course is not yet available. Because some parts of the course are currently in development, some elements of this syllabus are subject to change.
This two-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to create a fully functional Web application by using ASP.NET 3.5.
This course is intended for application developers who know how to create applications in Visual Studio 2005 or 2008
Delegates will learn how to:
- Explain how to create dynamic Web pages by using ASP.NET.
- Manage state, handle requests, and improve accessibility by using the features of ASP.NET.
- Configure an ASP.NET application by using .config files
- Create a user interface on an ASP.NET page by using standard Web server controls.
- Create a user control and a custom server control and add them to an ASP.NET page.
- Access and manipulate data from different sources by using ADO.NET 3.5.
- Access and manipulate data from Windows Communication Foundation services or Web services.
- Present data to the user by placing data-bound controls on an ASP.NET page.
- Improve page responsiveness by using the ASP.NET AJAX controls.
- Interact with the user, access services, and access the AJAX client-side library by using client scripts.
- Find and eliminate bugs in an ASP.NET application.
- Deploy an ASP.NET application to a production Web server.
- Write pages that adapt to the capabilities of mobile devices.
- Utilize controls that adapt to the capabilities of mobile devices
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Getting Started with ASP.NET 3.5 (1 topic)
- This module explains how to build and configure a simple ASP.NET application
Implementing a User Interface with ASP.NET Server Controls (1 topic)
- This module explains how to implement a dynamic user interface by using ASP.NET controls
Displaying and Manipulating Data in ASP.NET 3.5 (1 topic)
- This module explains how to display and manipulate data from any source in an ASP.NET application
Creating Responsive Pages by Using Client-Side Technologies (1 topic)
- This module explains how to create pages that respond rapidly to user requests
Debugging and Deploying ASP.NET Applications (1 topic)
- This module explains how to deploy a reliable, robust Web application to a Web server
Writing ASP.NET Applications for Mobile Devices (1 topic)
- This module explains how to ensure that mobile device users can access all the functionality of a Web site