Essential ASP.NET Core and MVC
This course has been superseded by the Developing ASP.NET MVC Web Applications course.
Course Topics (9 topics)
- What the .NET Core system is, how it loads your application, and it dynamically compiles your code with Roslyn.
- How the ASP.NET Core web pipeline is constructed with middleware and how to build your own middleware.
- The new flexible configuration system based upon XML files, JSON files, or environment variables.
- How dependency injection permeates the entire ASP.NET Core and MVC frameworks
- How the new MVC architecture is similar yet different than prior versions of MVC
- How razor is used to build dynamic HTML pages and what features are new in MVC
- What are the new security features in ASP.NET Core and MVC
- How web APIs are designed and built in MVC
- How the new project system utilizes modern build tools such as Node, Bower, Grunt, and Gulp