Essential ASP.NET Core and MVC
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
There are major changes in the next version of ASP.NET and MVC. ASP.NET Core is the new modular hosting framework for web applications written in .NET. ASP.NET Core MVC is the next version of Microsoft’s server side web framework that unifies MVC and Web API.
This course is a deep exploration of ASP.NET Core and MVC and is intended for developers familiar with C#, .NET and web development. It is designed for both developers that are new to the ASP.NET Core and MVC platforms, as well as developers coming from prior versions of the ASP.NET platform.
Note: You are required to bring your own laptop.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Developers new to the ASP.NET 5 and MVC 6 platforms
- Developers coming from prior versions of the ASP.NET platform
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Topics (9 topics)
- What the .NET Core system is, how it loads your application, and it dynamically compiles your code with Roslyn.
- How the ASP.NET Core web pipeline is constructed with middleware and how to build your own middleware.
- The new flexible configuration system based upon XML files, JSON files, or environment variables.
- How dependency injection permeates the entire ASP.NET Core and MVC frameworks
- How the new MVC architecture is similar yet different than prior versions of MVC
- How razor is used to build dynamic HTML pages and what features are new in MVC
- What are the new security features in ASP.NET Core and MVC
- How web APIs are designed and built in MVC
- How the new project system utilizes modern build tools such as Node, Bower, Grunt, and Gulp