Cisco Access Control Server
Book Now - 2 Delivery Methods Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
Control Server (ACS), interoperating with security features in Cisco IOS Software. The delegate will gain a thorough understanding of the operation of the Cisco Secure ACS to control access to network services and devices. Course subjects include the principles of authentication, to restrict user access to networks, services, and devices; authorization, to restrict the functions users can perform on services and devices; and accounting, to track the activities of users. The RADIUS, TACACS+, Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP), and 802.1x protocols are discussed in theory and practice as the basis of network security. The course includes hands-on labs to provide personal experience in configuring Cisco ACS and Cisco network devices.
After completing this course, the student should be able to:
- Familiarize yourself with the various security products that require centralization
- Describe the components, features, and functionality of the Cisco Access Control Server
- Describe and install Cisco ACS on a Windows platform including database replication and recovery mechanisms
- Describe and configure AAA services included in Cisco IOS to enable interaction with Cisco ACS
- Identify and use TACACS+ and RADIUS protocols
- Describe 802.1x services to authenticate end user including the use of EAP, LEAP and PEAP
- Configure and troubleshoot ACS deployments
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
The Cisco Security Portfolio (1 topic)
- Secure Network Access with Cisco IOS products and ASA/PIX Firewall
Deploying ACS in a Windows Environment (2 topics)
- Install and Administer ACS.
- Manage database replication and upgrades
AAA Services (3 topics)
- Using the ACS server to Authenticate
- Authorize and Account network devices
- Configure and troubleshoot TACACS+ and RADIUS services used by ACS and its AAA clients
Configure ACS (1 topic)
- Configuring ACS to enable secure access to network devices
Identity-Based Network Services (4 topics)
- Validating end users with 802.1x
- Using 802.1x with EAP
- LEAP and PEAP services
- Using downloadable access lists
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.
|Later scheduled dates may be available for this course.|