Objects & Components Demystified
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
The course aims to demystify Object Orientation and explain the how's and why's in a simple, clear manner. By the end of the course, delegates should be able to describe the main concepts of Object Orientation, the components of Object Technology as well as the advantages and dangers related to the adoption of OT.
Upon completion they will be able to:
- Identify Objects from a problem description.
- Interpret and improve a class diagram.
- Describe the Principal OO techniques.
- Decide if OO is relevant to an application.
- Define the steps of OO analysis and design.
- List the effects of introducing OO into an IT department.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Back to the Future: The History of the Object
The Hallmarks of an Object
Basic Elements of Object Technology (7 topics)
- The Inversion of the Natural Order
- Encapsulation and Information Hiding
- Strong Typing and Early Binding
OO Methods (2 topics)
- The Early Methods
- The OO Development Cycle
The UML (Unified Modelling Language) (7 topics)
- Conformance and Class Hierarchy
- Inheritance and Class Hierarchy
- Events and State Transitions
- Object Interaction Diagrams
Object Technology Adoption (10 topics)
- Why Go OO
- The Benefits of OT
- Large Scale Organisation
- Robustness and Reliability
- The State of OT
- The OO Programming Languages
- Introducing OT
- The future
Components (2 topics)
- Objects versus Components
- The Component Technologies
A knowledge of the fundamentals of IT is assumed.