SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 11 Administration
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
SUSE Linux Desktops can save your business money by reducing licensing costs and being more secure against virus attacks. In this course, you will learn how to install, configure, and manage SUSE Linux Desktops. It also covers important administrative functions like managing software and printing as well as how to tackle large scale desktop deployments in your business.
This course is for people with basic Linux administration knowledge (such as gained in the CLA 11 certification) and now want to gain in-depth knowledge on administrative tasks routinely performed on SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 11.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Content (12 topics)
- Customizing the graphical interface of the SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop
- Locking down the SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop
- Using the NetWorkManager to configure the network
- Activating and using IPv6
- Integrating SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop into an Active Directory environment
- Integrating SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop into an eDirectory environment
- Integrating SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop into a UNIX environment
- Accessing remote desktops
- Using multimedia on a SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop
- Configuring email
- Creating shell scripts
- Deploying SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .