SUSE Linux Enterprise 11 Administration
This course has been retired. Please view currently available Suse Linux Training Courses.
Course Content (11 topics)
- Install SUSE Linux Enterprise 11
- Manage System Initialization
- Administer Linux Processes and Services
- Administer Storage
- Configure the Network
- Manage Hardware
- Configure Remote Access
- Monitor SUSE Linux Enterprise 11
- Automate Tasks
- Manage Backup and Recovery
- Administer User Access and Security
Attendees should have a fundamental knowledge of the Linux Operating System either through attendance at Course N3101 – SUSE Linux Enterprise 11 Fundamentals or other equivalent course.