Power Systems for AIX I: LPAR Configuration and Planning
This course has been retired. Please view currently available AIX Training Courses.
Course Content (9 topics)
- Introduction to Partitioning
- Hardware System Overview
- Hardware Management Console
- System Planning Tool
- HMC and Managed System Maintenance
- System Power Management
- Planning and Configuring Logical Partitions
- Partition Operations
- Dynamic Resource Allocation
- Students must have basic system administration experience with AIX. This can be met by attending one of the prerequisite courses.
- Students do not need any experience with logical partitioning
- General TCP/IP knowledge is strongly recommended
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course.
AIX Jumpstart for UNIX/Linux Professionals
5-day Jumpstart Course which provides practical experience of how to install, customize and administer a live AIX system.
AIX System Administration - Part I
A 5-day Training Course on AIX System Administration - Part I; course gives practical experience of how to administer a live AIX system.
AIX System Administration - Part II
A 5-day Training Course on AIX System Administration - Part II; Perform advanced administration tasks, perform basic troubleshooting and improve security.