Upgrading to Novell GroupWise 8
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
With a focus on user productivity, unbelievable up-time and multi-platform support, Novell GroupWise 8 represents the next evolution GroupWise. In Upgrading to Novell GroupWise 8 (Course 3093), you will learn how to upgrade your existing GroupWise systems to version 8 as well as migrate those systems from the NetWare platform over to the SUSE Linux Enterprise Server platform.
Upgrading to Novell GroupWise 8 (Course 3093) is for experienced GroupWise administrators familiar with GroupWise 7 interested in upgrading to GroupWise 8, migrating their GroupWise 7 systems from NetWare to Novell GroupWise 8 running on SUSE Linux Enterprise Server, or exploring the new features of the Novell GroupWise 8 client.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Content (8 topics)
- Preparing your existing GroupWise system for the upgrade to GroupWise 8
- Migrating GroupWise 5, GroupWise 6, or GroupWise 7 to GroupWise 8
- Installing the Novell GroupWise 8 client
- Installing and configuring GWIA
- Installing and configuring Novell GroupWise 8 Web Access
- Installing and configuring the GroupWise Calendar Publishing Host
- Using the new features of the Novell GroupWise 8 client
- Integrating Novell GroupWise 8 with Novell Teaming + Conferencing