Nokia Network Optimization, Diagnostics and Scripting
This course has been retired. Please view currently available Nokia Security Training Courses.
Course Content (11 topics)
- • Nokia IPSO diagnostics and installation with the
- boot manager
- • Command line Nokia IPSO and package installation, and packaged diagnostics tools
- • Overview of the UNIX text editor and other tools
- • Packet diagnostics, tracing and integration with PC
- tools like Ethereal
- • Logging, syslog, firewall logs, log rotation
- • Nokia IPSO configuration system
- • Check Point DBEDIT
- • Remote scripting
- • System variables and analysis
To benefit most from this course, you must have attended NSA Foundation or the NSA I training, or you should have your NSA certification. Check Point CCSE is required and Provider-1 certification a desired prerequisite.
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course.
Check Point Cyber Security Engineering CCSE R80.20
This 3-day course provides course provides an understanding of advanced concepts and skills necessary to configure Check Point Firewalls and Management Software Blades.Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online