Nokia Network Optimization, Diagnostics and Scripting
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
Network Optimization, Diagnostics and Scripting is a one-day instructor-led course that analyzes Nokia security installations. The course focuses on the diagnosis of Nokia IPSO and Check Point Firewall-1/VPN- 1 NGX, as well as network and data loss problems. Training covers diagnostic theory, method, and tools in a complete Check Point-on-Nokia IPSO security system. As part of the hands-on training, you will manage a firewall in a realistic network environment and will learn to use network diagnosis tools on Nokia IPSO and on other platforms in both a normally functioning environment and in a realistic simulated problem environment.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
• Recognize common symptoms and common types of network and system disruption
• Collate accurate system information from logs and configurations of both Nokia IPSO and Check Point
• Automate simple checks and analyses
• Trace network problems, such as packet loss, systematically through a Nokia IPSO and Check Point Firewall system
• Identify relevant areas of misconfiguration or resource limitation
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Content (11 topics)
- • Nokia IPSO diagnostics and installation with the
- boot manager
- • Command line Nokia IPSO and package installation, and packaged diagnostics tools
- • Overview of the UNIX text editor and other tools
- • Packet diagnostics, tracing and integration with PC
- tools like Ethereal
- • Logging, syslog, firewall logs, log rotation
- • Nokia IPSO configuration system
- • Check Point DBEDIT
- • Remote scripting
- • System variables and analysis
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .
Check Point Cyber Security Engineering CCSE R80 10
This 3-day course provides course provides an understanding of advanced concepts and skills necessary to configure Check Point Firewalls and Management Software Blades.
Nokia NSA: Foundation
2 Day Nokia Foundation Course introducing security administrators to Nokia IP Security PlatformsScheduled Online Onsite