Novell Networking and Services
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
This course is enables entry-level networking professionals to perform common administrative tasks using software tools and utilities provided by Novell. Learn to install SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 and perform tasks often required of employees who provide front line support for medium-sized to large networks. This course introduces you to the networking solutions that make Novell a world leader in enterprise infrastructure software.
During this course, you will learn to use the features and management utilities in SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 and eDirectory 8.8.
Attendees will Learn to:
- Install SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 and the Novell Client
- Set up and manage user objects in Novell eDirectory
- Manage storage and file services
- Implement file and eDirectory rights
- Manage print services
This course is intended for network administrators and other network management professionals who have little or no experience with Novell products and services who are hoping to become familiar with the products and services Novell offers. Those pursuing the Novell Certified Administrator (NCA) certification should also take this course.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Novell (11 topics)
- Introduction to Novell networking
- Introduction to Novell SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10
- Introduction to Novell services
- Understanding Novell eDirectory
- Configuring eDirectory rights
- Managing users
- Introduction to Novell GroupWise 7
- Understanding networking tools and utilities
- Introduction to Novell ZENworks Configuration Management
- Understanding network security
- Introduction to Novell Identiy Manager 3.x