Check Point Endpoint Security Full Disk Encryption
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
This course teaches you how to configure and manage an Endpoint Security FDE protected device using the Endpoint Security FDE Management Console. You will learn the details of hard-disk encryption, and how best to deploy Endpoint Security FDE in your organization.
Delegates attending this course will learn:
- Given Privileged Permissions and Permissions Settings as defined in Endpoint Security FDE, define the role of users and administrators in your organization.
- Considering Endpoint Security FDE 's encryption technology, choose the most suitable method for authenticating each user type.
- Install and confirm the installation of Endpoint Security FDE for the administrator with the installation CDs.
- Determine access levels for Endpoint Security FDE users and create user profiles.
- Select the suitable authentication method for a given deployment.
- Prepare a strategy to deploy Endpoint Security FDE to all company endpoints.
- Install Endpoint Security FDE on a user's machine to initiate encryption and observe the installation process from the user's perspective.
- Perform basic profile maintenance procedures such as updating and upgrading profiles from client computers, and using Remote Help to re-permit locked-out users access to their systems.
- Configure Service Accounts for handling recovery files, update profiles, and upgrade packages.
- View and use the Local Event Database for monitoring an Endpoint Security FDE audit.
- View and transfer the local log file to the central log file.
- Create and deploy an uninstall profile from client computers.
- Develop a plan for recovering encrypted information from a hard disk.
- Customize the pre-boot environment.
- Troubleshoot a failed installation and repair corrupted boot sectors.
- Install and configure SmartCenter for Endpoint Security -WebRH for Web-based remote help.
- Manage Organizational Units to control user access and permissions.
- Provide remote help to Endpoint Security clients using SmartCenter for Endpoint Security -WebRH.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Topics (5 topics)
- Installing Endpoint Security FDE
- Creating configuration sets and profiles
- Deploying Endpoint Security FDE Removing user profiles
- Using Remote Help Uninstalling from removable media
- Upgrading Pointsec PC 6.3 to an Endpoint Security FDE R70 installation