Check Point Endpoint Security (R70) Secure Access
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
Check Point Endpoint Security is a unified approach to protecting endpoints from unauthorized and illicit access using Check Point’s wide range of security products. Secure Access is the component of Endpoint Security that guards against endpoint misuse and threats such as spyware and virus attacks using Program Control, Firewall and Enforcement rules, and virtual private networking. This course teaches you to configure and manage an Endpoint Security Client using the Endpoint Security Administration Console.
Delegates attending this course will learn:
- How to design endpoint policies suited to your organizations needs and requirements.
- To determine the best suited policy types relevant to each user in your organization.
- How to deploy Endpoint Security to client machines and users in your organization.
- How to configure security settings for firewall protection, zone-based security detection and enforcement rules in the administration console.
- To customize privacy protection and antispyware/antivirus options using Enforcement Rules.
- To manage users and assign them specific policies.
- How to integrate gateways with the Endpoint Security Server using Cooperative Enforcement.
- How to configure client VPN connections.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Topics (4 topics)
- Install and configure the Endpoint Security Server Build Policies and Deploy Packages
- Install Clients and assign Policies
- Configure and test Antivirus and Antispyware
- Configure and Test the VPN