CXS2001: Implementing Citrix XenServer Enterprise Edition 5.0
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
Through hands-on labs, learners will gain experience in installing and configuring a virtualization server and connecting to the server with XenCenter; creating virtual machines and managing virtual machine life-cycle operations; and creating a XenServer resource pool and connecting to remote storage.
In addition, learners will explore advanced XenServer capabilities such as XenMotion and automatic virtual machine placement.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Content (13 topics)
- Describe the difference between Xen hypervisor and other virtualization methods
- Describe the difference between Xen open source project and XenServer commercial products
- Install XenServer Enterprise Edition 5.0 and configure CPU, network and storage resources
- Install XenCenter
- Create virtual machines and templates
- Identify and explain the uses for XenConvert
- Manage virtual machine resources and life cycle operations
- Perform searches to sort searching and grouping in XenCenter and view VM performance statistics
- Configure local and remote storage
- Configure resource pools and move virtual machines from one server to another
- Identify the requirements for high availability and disaster recovery
- Identify the purpose and functionality of the xe CLI and perform basic commands
- Identify and view tools for upgrading and troubleshooting XenServer Enterprise Edition 5.0