CMB2011: Implementing Citrix XenApp Platinum Components
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
Designed to help experienced IT professionals expand their Citrix skills, this program offers the valuable training needed to properly design, implement, and support multiple Citrix products. The training covers technologies that support the XenApp Platinum offering, including EdgeSight 5.0, Access Gateway 9.0 Enterprise Edition, Password Manager 4.5 and WANScaler 4.3. This program will consist of a single track covering 8 days of training in 5 days. Please note that this course does not cover XenApp.
This course is intended for IT professionals, such as server, network, systems and help desk administrators with experience administering Microsoft Windows environments containing Citrix XenApp. Systems engineers, analysts, consultants and architects with this experience are also appropriate candidates for this course.
On completion delegates will be able to:
- Perform the initial configuration of the Access Gateway server.
- Install Access Gateway Plug-ins for Windows, ActiveX and Java.
- Configure Access Gateway virtual servers.
- Create policies and profiles to customize VPN behavior.
- Configure Access Gateway to integrate with XenApp and WANScaler.
- Plan an EdgeSight implementation.
- Install and configure EdgeSight server and agent.
- Configure EdgeSight server and agent.
- Define EdgeSight alerts.
- Use EdgeSight alert and report data to reactively and proactively respond to issues.
- Identify the limitations of TCP over a WAN and identify how protocols are optimized.
- Identify WANScaler high availability (HA) pair considerations and identify router considerations.
- Deploy a Citrix WANScaler and configure initial settings.
- Test bandwidth, configure bandwidth modes and schedules and configure tuning options.
- Create a service class, configure QoS, and monitor QoS statistics.
- Install and configure the WANScaler Client.
- Perform Branch Repeater initial configuration and maintenance tasks.
- Install a central password store with Password Manager.
- Create and manage Password Manager application definitions.
- Configure Password Manager.
- Install and manage the Password Manager agent.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
CAG-200 Citrix Access Gateway 9.0 Enterprise Edition (4 topics)
- Deploying Citrix Access Gateway
- Administering Citrix Access Gateway
- Configuring policies
- Securing XenApp connections
CES-200 Implementing Citrix EdgeSight 5.0 (3 topics)
- Installing and configuring EdgeSight
- Configuring alerts; Using real-time data to diagnose issues
- Using historical data for analysis and reporting
CTX-1741 Citrix WANScaler 4.3 and Citrix Branch Repeater (2 topics)
- Administration: Deploying Citrix WANScaler Performing bandwidth configuration
- Configuring service classes and quality of service Installing and configuring the WANScaler client Installing and configuring Branch Repeater Enterprise Edition
CTX-1327 Citrix Password Manager 4.5 Administration (3 topics)
- Installing Citrix Password Manager
- Creating and managing application definitions Configuring policies, users, and groups
- Installing and managing the Password Manager agent