PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation
Book Now - 2 Delivery Methods Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
To complement the AXELOS PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner qualification, the Introduction of the PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation certification reinforces PRINCE2 Agile’s unrivalled reputation as the world’s most complete agile project management method; combining the benefits of agile ways of working, with the governance and structure of the PRINCE2 method.
The introduction of PRINCE2 Agile Foundation will enable everyone to benefit from guidance on delivering, managing or working within agile projects and project teams, without the need for any prior knowledge of PRINCE2.
This 2-day course determines how to use PRINCE2® with Agile ways of working as a foundation certification course.
After completion of the course, students will be equipped with the knowledge of PRINCE2 Agile to be able to:
- Prepare for the PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation Exam
- Understand the key aspects of PRINCE2®
- Understand basic concepts behind common agile ways of working
- Demonstrate the purpose of combining PRINCE2 with agile
- Be able to fix and flex the six aspects of a project in an agile context
- Apply the PRINCE2 principles and tailor the themes, processes and management products to a project in an agile context
- Incorporate the areas that can support a PRINCE2 Agile implementation
PRINCE2 Agile Foundation is for candidates who are new to PRINCE2 and are working in or around an agile project environment. The course covers an overview of PRINCE2, an introduction to agile, and how to apply the two together
PRINCE2 Agile has been developed for anyone who delivers projects, large or small, in an agile context. It is a valuable training and certification scheme for anyone working within an agile project environment, whether they be a project manager, project support or part of the wider project team.
PRINCE2 Agile equips practitioners and organizations with the ability to deliver agile projects by tailoring the PRINCE2 project management method with a broad toolset of agile delivery techniques and frameworks. In this way practitioners, will leverage the benefits of agile ways of working such as iterative and incremental delivery while maintaining a structure of project governance.
The course ends with an exam that allows you to achieve the PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation certification.
- 1 hour exam
- Closed book
- 50 questions, each worth 1 mark
- Pass mark is 28 out of 50, or 55%
- Question types
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Overview of PRINCE2 (4 topics)
- PRINCE2 Principles
- PRINCE2 Processes and Themes
- PRINCE2 Management Products
- PRINCE2 Journey with Agile
An Introduction to Agile (4 topics)
- Agile Manifesto
- Waterfall vs Agile
- Agile basics and framework
- Agile behaviours, concepts and techniques
Blending PRINCE2 and Agile (2 topics)
- What PRINCE2 Agile comprises of
- Eight PRINCE2 Agile Guidance Points
What to fix, and what to flex (3 topics)
- Performance targets and tolerance
- The "Hexagon"
- The five targets
Agile Behaviours and the PRINCE2 Principles (2 topics)
- Applying PRINCE2 principles
- PRINCE2 Agile behaviours
Agile and the PRINCE2 Themes (2 topics)
- Tailoring the PRINCE2 Themes
- Tracking progress with burn charts
Agile and the PRINCE2 Processes (7 topics)
- Relating agile processes to PRINCE2 processes
- Tailoring starting up a project and initiating a project
- Tailoring controlling a stage and managing product delivery processes
- Scrum overview and Lean Startup
- Tailoring managing a stage boundary process
- Tailoring closing a project process
- Tailoring directing a project
Focus Areas (5 topics)
- Rich Communication
- Frequent releases
Unlike PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner, there are no prerequisites for this certification
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.
|Later scheduled dates may be available for this course.|