PRINCE2 2009 Overview
This course has been retired. Please view currently available Prince2 Project Management Training Courses.
Introduction to the PRINCE2 2009 Method (2 topics)
- What PRINCE2 2009 is and what it is not
- How PRINCE2 2009 addresses Project Failure and ensures Project Success
The Process-Based Approach (4 topics)
- The elements of PRINCE2 2009
- An introduction to the structure - Principles, Processes and Themes
- Relationship between the PRINCE2 2009 Processes Activities and themes
- High level PRINCE2 2009 Process map
PRINCE2 2009 themes (8 topics)
- Key PRINCE2 2009 themes
- Business Case
Discussion Forum (1 topic)
- Delegate-led discussion on any of the PRINCE2 topics
Anyone who requires a high level view of the PRINCE2:2009 method, an appreciation of the steps involved and how it can be applied to any project. Typically delegates may be drawn from the user community, management or project sponsors, project support office personnel, and potential PRINCE2:2009 practitioners.