PRINCE2 2009 Overview
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Virtual Onsite
PRINCE2:2009 is increasingly being viewed as best practice project management and is being taken up by leading private sector companies as well as public sector organisations in the UK and overseas. It is suitable for planning and controlling any type of project, regardless of scope or size, and introduces a process driven approach to project management with supporting components and techniques.
This course provides a comprehensive introduction to the PRINCE2:2009 method. It is driven by the creation of a high-level process map of the PRINCE2:2009 method that will be used to identify the main components of the method for interactive discussion between attendees.
This course is fully compliant with the latest version of PRINCE2:2009 and carries the award of 7.5 Professional Development Units (PDUs) for PMI re-certification.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Introduction to the PRINCE2 2009 Method (2 topics)
- What PRINCE2 2009 is and what it is not
- How PRINCE2 2009 addresses Project Failure and ensures Project Success
The Process-Based Approach (4 topics)
- The elements of PRINCE2 2009
- An introduction to the structure - Principles, Processes and Themes
- Relationship between the PRINCE2 2009 Processes Activities and themes
- High level PRINCE2 2009 Process map
PRINCE2 2009 themes (8 topics)
- Key PRINCE2 2009 themes
- Business Case
Discussion Forum (1 topic)
- Delegate-led discussion on any of the PRINCE2 topics