Advanced Administration for Citrix XenApp 5.0 Windows Server 2008
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
This instructor-led training course provides interactive presentations, discussion and practical application through hands-on labs and group activities.
This course provides learners with the skills necessary to monitor, maintain and troubleshoot network environments running XenApp for Windows Server 2008 software. Learners are introduced to the tools used to monitor the XenApp farm, record farm activity and generate reports. In addition, learners take away the skills needed to maintain data and server integrity and to scale, optimize and troubleshoot the XenApp farm.
Upon successful completion of this course, learners are able to perform the following:
- Determine when and how to use monitoring tools to administer network environments running Citrix XenApp software
- Configure metrics, alarms and Health Monitoring and Recovery tests
- Plan and optimize the server farm
- Monitor and troubleshoot connectivity to the data store
- Monitor and troubleshoot the Citrix IMA Service and the ICA communication channel
- Troubleshoot session initialization, client settings and Application Streaming sessions
- Monitor and troubleshoot published and streamed applications
- Determine how Citrix and Active Directory policies are applied and troubleshoot unexpected policy results
- Monitor, optimize and troubleshoot printing and printing policies
- Monitor, optimize and troubleshoot Web Interface and Secure Gateway
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Content (14 topics)
- Supporting XenApp
- Monitoring the Server Farm
- Optimizing the Environment
- Optimizing and Troubleshooting the Data Store
- Optimizing and Troubleshooting Applications
- Managing Policies
- Optimizing and Troubleshooting Printing
- Optimizing and Troubleshooting Clients
- Optimizing and Troubleshooting Sessions
- Optimizing and Troubleshooting Web Interface
- Troubleshooting Address Translation
- Optimizing and Troubleshooting Secure Gateway
- Identifying Connection Issues
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .
CXA2012: Implementing Citrix XenApp 5.0 for Windows Server 2008
5-day hands-on course on implementing and administering Citrix XenApp 5.0 for Server 2008Scheduled Online Onsite