CXA2021: Implementing Citrix XenApp 5.0 for Windows Server 2008 : Skills Update
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
This course is an instructor-led training course with classroom discussion, demonstrations and the practical application of concepts through hands-on exercises.
CXA-201-1I Implementing Citrix XenApp 5.0 for Windows Server 2008 provides the foundation necessary to effectively deploy and administer Citrix XenApp and its components, including Web Interface, Application Streaming, Load Manager, Installation Manager, and Secure Gateway.
Learners will receive hands-on training for installing Citrix XenApp and the associated plugins and for using the various administrative consoles to configure published resources, policies, individual server and server farm settings, load evaluators, printers, streaming applications and much more.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Content (15 topics)
- Implementing Citrix XenApp 5.0 for Windows Server 2008
- Introducing XenApp 5.0
- Installing XenApp
- Installing and Configuring Citrix XenApp Plugins
- Installing and Configuring Web Interface
- Delivering Applications and Content
- Streaming Applications
- Configuring Load Management
- Configuring Policies in XenApp
- Configuring Printing
- Administrative Configuration
- Display and SpeedScreen Configuration
- XenApp Security
- Configuring Installation Manager
- Platinum Edition Additional Components