Getting the Results You Want
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
Based on the popular book “Go M.A.D. – The Art of Making A Difference” by Andy Gilbert, this highly participative and fun workshop provides a range of practical thinking and productivity tools based upon the 7 key principles of the Go M.A.D.® Results Framework used by organisations in over 40 countries.
Common concerns we hear from people attending this course include:
- How can I be more productive?
- How can I really make a difference?
- How do I empower myself and others to focus on solutions?
- How can I set effective goals and achieve them?
The Go MAD Results Framework is being applied by hundreds of thousands of people in over 40 countries. Most use it to increase their personal effectiveness; many apply it as a coaching framework to help others think in a solution focused way; some use it as a shared thinking system within their team, whilst others have transformed their organisation by embedding it in their culture.
Our highly experienced trainers have been fully accredited by Go M.A.D. to deliver their unique approach.
You will learn how to:
- Create a robustly thought through plan of priorities for any given goal
- Identify which of the 4 goal defining tools is most helpful in different situations
- Apply 3 possibility thinking tools to generate options, ideas and solutions
- Understand the 4 elements of thinking that help or hinder your ability to achieve results
- Get the results you want by thinking and applying the 7 Go M.A.D. key principles
This course is for anyone seeking to:
- Increase their personal productivity
- Achieve better results
- Increase their self-motivation
- Set better work and personal goals
- Improve their problem solving capability
It’s also great for teams and leaders seeking to:
- Introduce a common solution-focused language
- Create a practical toolkit to aid business performance
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Content (23 topics)
- Creative Problem Solving and You
- Personal Objectives
- Breaking Out of Your Box
- Part One - Defining and measuring the problem
- Looking at Problems
- Defining and Measuring your 'Problems'
- Six Honest Serving Men
- Pondering - Stop Thinking
- Part Two - Identifying the possible causes
- Cause and Effect - Fishbone technique
- Process Mapping
- Part Three - Generating Solutions
- Running a Creative Session
- How Creative are You?
- Deciding Your Options - Lateral Thinking
- Part Four - Implementing solutions
- Pareto Analysis
- Alternative Solutions
- Supporting Change