Dealing with Challenging Customers
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
To be successful within business we need to be able to communicate effectively and understand our relationships with our customers and theirs with us. This course examines how we relate to others and identifies ways to improve these relationships and the communication that takes place.
This course is specifically designed to enable participants to take control of challenging customer situations. Attendees will learn how and why customers can be demanding and learn strategies for dealing with them effectively.
The course is highly practical and helps delegates to increase their self-awareness as well as providing opportunities to develop their skills.
Anyone who has to deal with challenging customers on a day to day basis will benefit from attending this course.
Delegates will learn how to:
- Identify your preferred behaviours when communicating and its impact on others
- Recognise the use of effective questioning and of active listening techniques
- Consider the impact of non-verbal communication and have identified the five stages of rapport
- Deal with conflict constructively
- Recognise and use transactional analysis deal more effectively with customers
- Ensure your written communication conveys your message positively
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Content (13 topics)
- Establish personal objectives for the course
- Personal experiences of being a challenging customer and of dealing with challenging customers
- Summary of do and don'ts when dealing with challenging customers
- Structuring an effective conversation with a customer
- Levels of rapport
- The significance of matching and pacing
- Questioning techniques and listening skills
- The transactional analysis model
- Assertiveness skills and techniques
- Handling conflict
- PACR - managing emotions
- Written communication
- Completion of a personal action plan
Attendance of customer care over the telephone or delivering customer service excellence
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course.
Customer Care over the Telephone
1 Day Course on Customer Care - Build and maintain a rapport with customers through developing business and effective communication skillsClassroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
Delivering Customer Service Excellence
This 2-day course helps you build on your existing skills and develop new strategies to improve your customer service.