MS6215 Implementing and Administering Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Team Foundation Server
This course has been retired. Please view currently available Microsoft Visual Studio Training Courses.
Course Outline (6 topics)
- Module 1: Installing and Configuring Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Module 2: Administering Team Foundation Server Instances and Team Projects
- Module 3: Administering and Customizing Process Templates
- Module 4: Administering Team Foundation Server Version Control
- Module 5: Administering Team Foundation Build
- Module 6: Managing Team Project and Reporting
The target audience is expected to meet the following prerequisites: VS 2008 Team System 200 level knowledge and skills. Familiarity with VSTS SKU’s and basic features or with concepts taught in Course# 6214A. Experience using Virtual PC software, Visual Studio IDE, Windows SharePoint Services 2.0, and SQL Reporting Services. Proficiency using Microsoft Windows operating system. Experience with previous versions of Microsoft Visual Studio. Some experience with a .NET language (VB.NET/C#). Experience working in a software development team.