M6429 Configuring and Managing Windows Media Services for Windows Server 2008
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
This two-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to configure and manage Windows Media Services.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Configure Live Streaming solutions.
- Configure On-Demand Streaming solutions.
- Configure service roles.
- Configure logging and plug-ins.
- Configure Advanced Streaming solutions 7.0.
- Configure WMS availability solutions
This course is intended for existing Windows Media Services (WMS) Streaming Media Services Technology Specialists and other Technology Specialists interested in expanding their job skills to include WMS.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Configuring Live Streaming Solutions (3 topics)
- Overview of Windows Media Server
- Implementing Windows Media Server
- Implementing Live Content Streaming
Configuring On-Demand Streaming Solutions (3 topics)
- Configuring Data Sources for On Demand Streaming
- Implementing On Demand Streaming Solutions
- Implementing Distribution Servers
Configuring Service Roles (3 topics)
- Installing Service Roles
- Configuring Protocols and Limits
- Troubleshooting Connectivity
Configuring Logging and Plug-Ins (4 topics)
- Configuring Client Logging
- Configuring Event Notification
- Configuring Caching and Proxy
- Configuring Bandwidth Limits
Configuring Advanced Streaming Solutions (3 topics)
- Overview of Playlists
- Creating and Editing Playlists
- Configuring Advertising
Configuring WMS Availability Solutions (5 topics)
- Overview of High Availability
- Server to Server Publishing Points
- Configuring Authentication
- Configuring Content Access
- Digital Rights Management
Labs (6 topics)
- Lab 1: Configuring Live Streaming Solutions
- Lab 2: Configuring On-Demand Streaming Solutions
- Lab 3: Configuring Service Roles
- Lab 4: Configuring WMS Logging
- Lab 5: Configuring Advanced Streaming Solutions
- Lab 6: Configuring WMS Availability Solutions
Before attending this course, students must have: Network + certification Internet Information Services (IIS) 6.0 experience: 1 Year of experience administering and supporting IIS 1 Year of experience administering and supporting Microsoft Windows Server 2003
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .
CompTIA Network+ Certification Support Skills
A 5-day Training Course on Network+ Certification Support Skills 2018 Objectives; This practical course is intended for those wishing to qualify with Network+ Certification.