SS7 (C7) Overview
Book Now - 3 Delivery Methods Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
The course will help the delegate gain a broad understanding of: The key features of C7 The structure and operation of C7 messages Using C7 in large networks This course presents an overview of the CCITT (SS) No. 7 signalling system, including C7 principles and higher level protocols. By covering current terminology, network management and future applications, the course is both comprehensive and relevant. This course is aimed at delegates who want to learn the basics of C7 or who already works with the system and wants a further insight into its capabilities.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
On completion of the course, delegates will understand: (23 topics)
- The history of C7
- The place of other signalling systems
- Which standards cover the C7 protocol
- How many different versions of C7 are there
- The OSI 7 layer model and how does this relate
- What are the three different type of C7 message
- What is point code
- What are the links and linksets
- What are the routes and routesets
- How is a C7 message made up
- What is header information
- What is STP working and where it used
- What is MTP routing and how does it work
- What are quasi associated links
- How easy is it to monitor C7 in operation
- Higher level application protocols supported by C7
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.