MS6462 Visual Studio 2008: Windows Workflow Foundation
This course has been retired. Please view currently available Microsoft Visual Studio Training Courses.
Course Outline (6 topics)
- Module 1: Creating and Hosting Workflows
- Module 2: Applying Conditions and Rules
- Module 3: Communicating with Workflows
- Module 4: Creating and Configuring Custom Activities
- Module 5: Creating and Managing Runtime Services
- Module 6: Managing Faults, Cancellations, Transactions, and Compensations
Before attending this course, students should have intermediate experience developing applications by using previous versions of Microsoft Visual Studio at level 200.