Microsoft Excel 2007 Specialist
This course has been retired. Please view currently available User Microsoft Office Training Courses.
Creating and Manipulating Data (5 topics)
- Insert data by using AutoFill
- Ensure data integrity
- Modify cell contents and formats
- Change Worksheet Views
- Manage worksheets
Formatting Data and Content (4 topics)
- Format worksheets
- Insert and modify rows and columns
- Format cells and cell content
- Format data as a table
Creating and Modifying Formulas (8 topics)
- Reference data in formulas
- Summarize data using a formula.
- Summarize data using subtotals.
- Conditionally summarize data by using a formula
- Look up data by using a formula.
- Use conditional logic in a formula.
- Format or modify text by using formulas.
- Display and print formulas
Presenting Data Visually (6 topics)
- Create and format charts
- Modify charts
- Apply conditional formatting
- Insert and modify illustrations
- Outline data
- Sort and filter data
Collaborating and Securing Data (5 topics)
- Manage changes to workbooks
- Protect and share workbooks
- Prepare workbooks for distribution
- Save workbooks
- Set print options for printing data, worksheets, and workbooks
This course has strict prerequisites â€“ delegates should have already attended the relevant Levels 1, 2 and 3 courses or have equivalent knowledge. This course is NOT a fast track course for learning the exam material but a course for turning knowledge in to exam readiness.
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course.
Microsoft Excel 2016 / 365 Introduction
This 1-day course provides the skills necessary to create, edit, format, and print basic Microsoft Office Excel 2016 worksheets.
Microsoft Excel 2016 / 365 Intermediate
This 2-day course looks at using more advanced formulas and working with various tools to analyse and present data in Excel 2016 spreadsheets.
Microsoft Excel 2016 / 365 Advanced
This 2-day course looks at some of the more specialised and advanced capabilities of Excel 2016 including complex data sets, PivotTables and collaboration.