Microsoft Excel 2007 Specialist
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
This certification course provides a complete training solution to fully prepare students to achieve Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Microsoft Office Excel 2007 accreditation. It concentrates on getting delegates from knowledgeable to ‘exam ready’ in a 2 day course. The course is aimed at delegates who already have the raw skills to take the exam, but wish to hone those skills and practice with assistance from an experienced MOS qualified instructor, prior to taking the exam.
Please note this is the Specialist level: one of two levels of exam available for Microsoft Excel 2007 (Specialist and Expert). MOS exams are also available for Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access 2007.
- 2-days Instructor Led Training using MOS Official Courseware
- MOS Practice Exam Voucher
- MOS Exam Voucher
- Free Exam Re-take (where required)
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Creating and Manipulating Data (5 topics)
- Insert data by using AutoFill
- Ensure data integrity
- Modify cell contents and formats
- Change Worksheet Views
- Manage worksheets
Formatting Data and Content (4 topics)
- Format worksheets
- Insert and modify rows and columns
- Format cells and cell content
- Format data as a table
Creating and Modifying Formulas (8 topics)
- Reference data in formulas
- Summarize data using a formula.
- Summarize data using subtotals.
- Conditionally summarize data by using a formula
- Look up data by using a formula.
- Use conditional logic in a formula.
- Format or modify text by using formulas.
- Display and print formulas
Presenting Data Visually (6 topics)
- Create and format charts
- Modify charts
- Apply conditional formatting
- Insert and modify illustrations
- Outline data
- Sort and filter data
Collaborating and Securing Data (5 topics)
- Manage changes to workbooks
- Protect and share workbooks
- Prepare workbooks for distribution
- Save workbooks
- Set print options for printing data, worksheets, and workbooks
This course has strict prerequisites â€“ delegates should have already attended the relevant Levels 1, 2 and 3 courses or have equivalent knowledge. This course is NOT a fast track course for learning the exam material but a course for turning knowledge in to exam readiness.
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .
Excel 2007 Level 1
Gain the skills necessary to create, edit, format, and print basic Microsoft Office Excel 2007 worksheets with the training course Excel 2007 Level 1
Excel 2007 Level 2
Take the Excel 2007 Level 2 training course to learn how to streamline repetitive tasks and display spreadsheet data in more visually effective ways.
Excel 2007 Level 3
Extend your knowledge into some of the more specialized and advanced capabilities of Excel with the 1-day training course Excel 2007 Level 3.