Microsoft Outlook 2007 Specialist
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
This certification course provides a complete training solution to fully prepare students to achieve Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 accreditation. It concentrates on getting delegates from knowledgeable to ‘exam ready’ in a 2 day course. The course is aimed at delegates who already have the raw skills to take the exam, but wish to hone those skills and practice with assistance from an experienced MOS qualified instructor, prior to taking the exam.
Please note this is the only level of exam available for Microsoft Outlook 2007. MOS exams are also available for Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access 2007. This is a replacement course for the Outlook 2007 MCAS in a Box 2 day course (DOLMCAS).
- 2-days Instructor Led Training using MOS Official Courseware
- MOS Practice Exam Voucher
- MOS Exam Voucher
- Free Exam Re-take (where required)
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Managing Messaging (7 topics)
- Create and send an e-mail message
- Create and manage your signature and auttomated messages
- Manage e-mail message attachments
- Configure e-mail message sensitivity and importance settings
- Configure e-mail message security settings
- Configure e-mail message delivery options
- View e-mail messages
Managing Scheduling (6 topics)
- Create appointments, meetings, and events
- Send meeting requests
- Update, cancel, and respond to meeting requests
- Customize calendar settings
- Share your Calendar with others
- View other calendars
Managing Tasks (2 topics)
- Create, modify, and mark tasks as complete
- Accept, decline, assign, update, and respond to tasks
Managing Contacts and Personal Contact Information (4 topics)
- Create and modify contacts
- Edit and use an electronic business card
- Create and modify distribution lists
- Create a secondary address book
Organizing Information (7 topics)
- Categorize Office Outlook 2007 items by color
- Create and manage Office Outlook 2007 data files
- Organize mail folders
- Locate Office Outlook 2007 items by using the search feature
- Create, modify and remove rules to manage e-mail messages
- Customize your Office Outlook 2007 Experience
- During the course, you will have the opportunity to test your knowledge and complete a full practice exam before taking the final exam at the end of day 2
This course has strict prerequisites â€“ delegates should have already attended the relevant Levels 1 and 2 courses or have equivalent knowledge. This course is NOT a fast track course for learning the exam material, but a course for turning knowledge in to exam readiness.
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .
Microsoft Outlook 2016 Level 1
This 1-day course provides the skills required to to compose and send email, schedule appointments and manage contact information in Outlook 2016.
Microsoft Outlook 2016 Level 2
Acquire the skills to customise your Outlook environment, Calendar, mail, and folders in Outlook 2016 on this 1-day course.
Outlook 2007 Level 3
The one-day training course Outlook 2007 Level 3 provides you with the skills needed to work with the advanced features of Outlook.Scheduled Online Onsite