Microsoft Outlook 2007 Specialist
This course has been retired. Please view currently available User Microsoft Office Training Courses.
Managing Messaging (7 topics)
- Create and send an e-mail message
- Create and manage your signature and auttomated messages
- Manage e-mail message attachments
- Configure e-mail message sensitivity and importance settings
- Configure e-mail message security settings
- Configure e-mail message delivery options
- View e-mail messages
Managing Scheduling (6 topics)
- Create appointments, meetings, and events
- Send meeting requests
- Update, cancel, and respond to meeting requests
- Customize calendar settings
- Share your Calendar with others
- View other calendars
Managing Tasks (2 topics)
- Create, modify, and mark tasks as complete
- Accept, decline, assign, update, and respond to tasks
Managing Contacts and Personal Contact Information (4 topics)
- Create and modify contacts
- Edit and use an electronic business card
- Create and modify distribution lists
- Create a secondary address book
Organizing Information (7 topics)
- Categorize Office Outlook 2007 items by color
- Create and manage Office Outlook 2007 data files
- Organize mail folders
- Locate Office Outlook 2007 items by using the search feature
- Create, modify and remove rules to manage e-mail messages
- Customize your Office Outlook 2007 Experience
- During the course, you will have the opportunity to test your knowledge and complete a full practice exam before taking the final exam at the end of day 2
This course has strict prerequisites â€“ delegates should have already attended the relevant Levels 1 and 2 courses or have equivalent knowledge. This course is NOT a fast track course for learning the exam material, but a course for turning knowledge in to exam readiness.
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course.
Microsoft Outlook 2016 Level 1
This 1-day course provides the skills required to to compose and send email, schedule appointments and manage contact information in Outlook 2016.
Microsoft Outlook 2016 Level 2
Acquire the skills to customise your Outlook environment, Calendar, mail, and folders in Outlook 2016 on this 1-day course.