Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 Specialist
This course has been retired. Please view currently available User Microsoft Office Training Courses.
Creating and Formatting Presentations (5 topics)
- Create new presentations
- Customize slide masters.
- Add elements to slide masters
- Create and change presentation elements
- Arrange slides
Creating and Formatting Slide Content (4 topics)
- Insert and format text boxes.
- Manipulate text.
- Add and link existing content to presentations
- Apply, customize, modify, and remove animations
Working With Visual Content (7 topics)
- Create SmartArt diagrams
- Modify SmartArt diagrams.
- Insert illustrations and shapes.
- Modify illustrations
- Arrange illustrations and other content
- Insert and modify charts
- Insert and modify tables
Collaborating on and Delivering Presentations (5 topics)
- Review presentations
- Protect presentations.
- Secure and Share Presentations
- Prepare printed materials
- Prepare for and rehearse presentation delivery
This course has strict prerequisites - delegates should have already attended the relevant Levels 1 and 2 courses or have equivalent knowledge. This course is NOT a fast track course for learning the exam material, but a course for turning knowledge in to exam readiness.
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course.
Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 / 365 Level 1
This 1-day course covers the fundamentals needed to create and modify basic but engaging presentations using PowerPoint 2016.
Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 / 365 Level 2
This 1-day course provides the skills required to create, collaborate on, secure, and distribute complex multimedia presentations using PowerPoint 2016.