Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 Specialist
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Virtual Onsite
This certification course provides a complete training solution to fully prepare students to achieve Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007 accreditation. It concentrates on getting delegates from knowledgeable to ‘exam ready’ in a 2 day course. The course is aimed at delegates who already have the raw skills to take the exam, but wish to hone those skills and practice with assistance from an experienced MOS qualified instructor, prior to taking the exam.
Please note this is the only level of exam available for Microsoft PowerPoint 2007. MOS exams are also available for Word, Excel, Outlook and Access 2007.
- 2-days Instructor Led Training using MOS Official Courseware
- MOS Practice Exam Voucher
- MOS Exam Voucher
- Free Exam Re-take (where required)
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Creating and Formatting Presentations (5 topics)
- Create new presentations
- Customize slide masters.
- Add elements to slide masters
- Create and change presentation elements
- Arrange slides
Creating and Formatting Slide Content (4 topics)
- Insert and format text boxes.
- Manipulate text.
- Add and link existing content to presentations
- Apply, customize, modify, and remove animations
Working With Visual Content (7 topics)
- Create SmartArt diagrams
- Modify SmartArt diagrams.
- Insert illustrations and shapes.
- Modify illustrations
- Arrange illustrations and other content
- Insert and modify charts
- Insert and modify tables
Collaborating on and Delivering Presentations (5 topics)
- Review presentations
- Protect presentations.
- Secure and Share Presentations
- Prepare printed materials
- Prepare for and rehearse presentation delivery
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .
Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 / 365 Level 1
This 1-day course covers the fundamentals needed to create and modify basic but engaging presentations using PowerPoint 2016.
Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 / 365 Level 2
This 1-day course provides the skills required to create, collaborate on, secure, and distribute complex multimedia presentations using PowerPoint 2016.