Business Seminar: Microsoft Office Project 2007 for the Prince2 Practitioner
This course has been retired. Please view currently available Prince2 Project Management Training Courses.
Overview of Microsoft Office Project (4 topics)
- History of Microsoft Office Project
- What's new in Microsoft Office Project 2007?
- Why use Microsoft Office Project 2007?
- Business benefits of Microsoft Office Project 2007
How Microsoft Office Project 2007 aligns with PRINCE2 (18 topics)
- Showcasing Microsoft Office Project 2007 - Product Overview and Demonstration includes:
- Demo#1: Creating a new project from a PRINCE2 template
- Graphical indicators to track cost and schedule
- Assigning resources
- Save a baseline
- Save the project plan
- Demo2#: Presenting project data in customised reports
- Using visual reports to quickly show the work, costs in Microsoft Excel and Visio
- Demo 3#: Tracking and analysing projects quickly
- Inputting work on the project
- Re-cutting the project to reflect the existing work
- Showing the graphical indicators working
- Using Visual reports to quickly show new tracking information
- Exporting data to Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel for further management reporting