Achieving Higher Self-Esteem
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
Do you want to improve the quality of your life at work and at home?
Do you want to reduce your vulnerability to the disorder of everyday living?
Will your life benefit from higher levels of self-esteem, self-confidence and self dignity?
Do you want to create positive habits though transforming your beliefs, thinking styles and behaviours?
This workshop will show you how to develop healthy levels of self-esteem and how to recognise when you are successful in achieving them. You will benefit from this course if you want to take control of your levels of self-esteem, or if you work with someone with low self-esteem.
Delegates will learn how to:
- Define what is self-esteem?
- Recognise when you have healthy levels of self-esteem
- State where self-esteem comes from
- Consider the benefits of self-esteem
- Identify barriers to developing high self-esteem
- Develop a healthy self-esteem by changing negative and self-defeating messages
- Review assertive behaviour and how this will help maintain high levels of self-esteem
- Problem solve and set goals to boost your self-esteem
- Learn techniques for maintaining high self-esteem
- Recognise when you are successful
Course Topics (16 topics)
- Establishing personal objectives for the course.
- Why we need a healthy level of self-esteem.
- Assess your level of self-esteem?
- Bouncing back from disappointment - how do you react?
- Your sources of self-esteem?
- A checklist of positive and negative contributors to your levels of self-esteem.
- Your personal achievements and how these contribute to self-esteem.
- What are the barriers to achieving higher levels of self-esteem?
- Tools for developing your self-esteem.
- Taking control of your levels of self-esteem.
- Assertiveness and self-esteem.
- The impact of body language.
- The benefits of having high self-esteem.
- Maintaining your gains.
- How to recognise when you are successful.
- Completion of a personal action plan.