Achieving Higher Self-Esteem
This course has been superceded by Assert Yourself and Build Confidence.
Course Topics (16 topics)
- Establishing personal objectives for the course.
- Why we need a healthy level of self-esteem.
- Assess your level of self-esteem?
- Bouncing back from disappointment - how do you react?
- Your sources of self-esteem?
- A checklist of positive and negative contributors to your levels of self-esteem.
- Your personal achievements and how these contribute to self-esteem.
- What are the barriers to achieving higher levels of self-esteem?
- Tools for developing your self-esteem.
- Taking control of your levels of self-esteem.
- Assertiveness and self-esteem.
- The impact of body language.
- The benefits of having high self-esteem.
- Maintaining your gains.
- How to recognise when you are successful.
- Completion of a personal action plan.