Oracle Introduction for Experienced SQL Users
Book Now - 2 Delivery Methods Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
This course is designed for anyone who needs to access and work with an Oracle Database. In conjunction with the Oracle PL/SQL course, this course is suitable for delegates intending to sit the; Introduction to Oracle: SQL and PL/SQL Oracle Certified Professional examination (1Z0-001). In conjunction with the Oracle9i SQL Advanced course, this course is suitable for delegates intending to sit the; Introduction to Oracle9i: SQL Oracle Certified Professional examination (IZ0-007).
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course topics: (17 topics)
- The Basic SQL Select Statement
- Selecting Data from Multiple Tables
- Inner Joins, Outer Joins and Self Joins
- Hierarchical Queries
- Grouping and Sorting Output
- CUBE and ROLLUP features
- Character, Date and Numeric Functions
- Run-time Parameters and Variables
- SQL*Plus Control Parameters
- Creating and Changing Tables and Views
- Constraints and Indexes
- Inserting, Updating and Deleting Data
- Multi-Table Inserts and Merges
- Basic Transaction Control
- Controlling Access to the Database
- Related Data Dictionary Tables and Views
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.