Maximising Customer Satisfaction in a Technical Environment
Book Now - 2 Delivery Methods Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
People who work within IT environments are usually recruited for their technical expertise. However, increasingly these departments are becoming more and more customer focused. Be they customers internal to the organisation or external clients.
The workshop is designed to give participants a greater understanding of the role IT plays in any organisation and to enhance the customer focus skills necessary in today’s competitive business environment.
Delegates will learn how to:
- Identify good and bad customer service behaviour
- Identify the five stages needed to build rapport
- Obtain from customers a clear understanding of their expectations
- Recognise and use techniques such as matching, pacing and signalling to control the call
- Use effective questioning techniques to clarify customer requirements and expectations
- Portray a positive image of your company
- Demonstrate the importance of taking responsibility to achieve customer satisfaction
- Recognise the importance of language indicators and adjust your conversations accordingly
- Identify your preferred behaviours when communicating
- Explain transactional analysis and use it to deal more effectively with customers
- Handle challenging callers calmly and confidently
- Demonstrate how you will reassure customers that their needs will be satisfied
Anyone who works in a technical environment providing services to internal and/or external customers, and wants to maximise their impact on delivering customer excellence will benefit from attending this course.
Course Outline (18 topics)
- Establish personal objectives for the course
- The importance of your job role
- What constitutes excellent customer service and experiences?
- What makes excellent service face to face and over the telephone?
- Structuring a conversation with a customer and the stages in the process
- Levels of communication
- The importance of using matching techniques
- Questioning techniques and listening skills
- Projecting a positive, take action attitude
- Language and positive reframing
- Summarising and closing a call/conversation
- The transactional analysis model
- Matching language - advanced rapport building
- Steps for dealing with challenging customers
- When and how to say "enough"
- Top telephone tips and techniques
- Telephone practise and feedback
- Completion of a personal action plan
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different levels of discounts are available, ranging from 5 to 50%. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.