Image for Impact
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
Do you want to make a strong positive first impression?
Do you want to make sure people’s perceptions of you match your future career aspirations?
Do you want to maximise your impact in the workplace?
Image is one of the most vital communication skills, yet few of us ever stop to listen to the message we send out about ourselves via our body language, dress and visual behaviour. This workshop will give you the opportunity to assess the first impression you make and plan your own self-marketing strategy.
As well as dealing with areas including gestures, expressions, vocal impact and ways of influencing, you will discover the importance of how the way you dress affects people’s perceptions of you. We will work with you to maximise the visual and personal impact you want to achieve to meet future work aspirations.
You will benefit from this course if you want to make more of a professional impact at work or if you have recently been promoted, are looking for promotion or have moved into a new role.
Delegates will learn how to:
- Define – what is image?
- Assess the image you currently convey
- Define the brand and values you want to project to others
- State the extent of the image gap between your perceived image and your intended image
- Formulate a plan to market your image in line with your career path
- Learn how to use your voice to convey messages about your confidence, personality and background
- Become a more influential communicator by the language you use
- Understand how others interpret your values through your actions
- Use and read body language to your advantage
- Benefit from a Colour Me Beautiful consultation
Course Outline (13 topics)
- Establish personal objectives for the course
- What is 'image'?
- What is changing for you?
- Maintaining your professional image
- Top brands and your personal branding
- First impressions
- Identifying the sound of your brand
- Influential language and how to be an influential communicator
- How you act
- Interpreting your values through actions
- The importance of business etiquette
- How to gain confidence by dressing professionally and appropriately
- Completion of a personal action plan