Managing Stress to Thrive Under Pressure
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
Do you want to improve your tolerance of stressful situations?
Do you need to be able to help others manage their response to pressure?
Do you want to make sure that your organisation does not see a negative impact from stress and pressure?
The damage to the health of the UK’s working population from unhealthily high levels of stress results in a decline in their quality of life, as well as the loss of millions of working days worth of output each year and compensation claims against employers who impose unreasonably high stress levels upon their staff.
The health and safety of people in the workplace is the responsibility both of the employer and the employee. In support of those policies established by reputable organisations, this course reconsiders the definition of stress and assists participants to manage their personal tolerances to stressful situations, both inside and outside work, more effectively.
You will benefit from this course if you need to recognise the importance of identifying stress in yourself and others.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Outline (7 topics)
- Define stress and identify causes of positive and negative stress
- Recognise the symptoms of stress in yourself and others around you
- Review how vulnerable you are to stress
- Recognise the six key phases of stress management
- Identify strategies for coping with stress to include clear goal setting and recognising procrastination
- Examine techniques, skills and suggestions to assist in managing your personal stress levels
- Demonstrate the value of positive self-talk and assertiveness when dealing with stress.