Train the Trainer
Book Now - 2 Delivery Methods Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
Training is often thought of as being a single event, isolated from business needs – such thinking fails to see the whole picture. Training needs to be a systematic process which begins with analysing the training requirement in the context of business demands, and leads on to designing and delivering appropriate training solutions and evaluating the relevance of the learning to the organisational needs.
Anyone who is new to training or who already has a responsibility for training and wants to improve their existing training skills and techniques would benefit from attending this course.
Delegates will learn how to:
- Describe the systematic approach to training and development
- Select the appropriate training method taking into account individual learning styles
- Design effective learning material
- Develop strategies for building rapport and managing group participation
- Identify your own personal style as a trainer
- Learn how to evaluate training back at the workplace and at an organisational level
- Explore the future for training
- Consider your own continuous professional development
Course Outline (14 topics)
- Establish personal objectives for the course
- Helpful attitudes and values for trainers
- Key elements in training development
- The training cycle
- Training needs analysis
- Setting objectives
- Learning styles
- Communication skills for trainers
- The use of language in training
- Managing challenging participants
- Giving feedback
- Evaluation of training
- Delivery of training session and feedback
- Completion of a personal action plan
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different levels of discounts are available, ranging from 5 to 50%. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.