RHCE Certification Lab Exam
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
The Certification Lab Exam is bundled with RH300 Red Hat Certified Engineer Rapid Track Training and CertificationIf you are already an expert with Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3, you may skip the course and just take this exam.
Candidates are also advised that real-world system administration experience is an important aspect of preparation for the exam, and that study without such experience is unlikely to result in success.
Under Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4, the certification exam consists of two parts conducted in a single day. The exam is performance-based, meaning that candidates must perform tasks on a live system, rather than answering questions about how one might perform those tasks.
The two parts of the RHCE Exam consist of:
Section I: Troubleshooting and System Maintenance (2.5 hours)
Section II: Installation and Configuration (3 hours)
RHCE – Red Hat Certified EngineerThe audience for RH302 includes the following:
- People who have taken the exam before but have not passed it
- People who have taken the Standard Track (i.e., RH033, RH133, RH253) as preparation for the exam
- People who have taken the RH301 Red Hat Linux Rapid Track course
- People who have taken the exam under an earlier version of Red Hat Linux, but are conversant in the current version and wish to update their certification
- People with extensive system administration experience on the current version of Red Hat Linux, or with extensive experience on a recent version who are also familiar with changes between that version and the current version who have prepared for the exam on their own
- Red Hat strongly recommends that experienced Unix system administrators new to Red Hat Linux take RH300, as it will provide the most direct migration of their existing skills and the most concise preparation for the exam.
- System administrators with experience on operating systems such as Windows NTTM, Windows 2000TM, and NetWareTM who are not familiar with Linux or Unix should take the Standard Track of RH033, RH133, and RH253 before sitting for the exam.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.