Implementing Advanced Cisco ASA Security
Book Now - 2 Delivery Methods Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
This course provides up-to-date training on the key features of the Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Next-Generation Firewall, including ASAv, ASA IDFW, ASA FirePOWER Service Module, ASA Cloud Web Security and ASA Clustering. Extensive hands on labs are provided to underline the concepts covered in the class. The ASA FirePower Services Module coverage is still based on the FirePOWER 6.0.0 software.
After attending this course you should be able to:
- Describe the Cisco ASA5500X Series Next Generation Firewalls, ASAv, ASA 5506-X, 5508-X, 5516-X and ASASM plus implement new ASA 9.4.1 features
- Implement Cisco ASA Identity Firewall policies
- Install and set up the Cisco FirePOWER Services Module (SFR)
- Implement Cisco ASA Cloud Web Security
- Implement Cisco ASA Clustering
- Describe Cisco ASA Security Group Firewall and Change of Authorisation Support
This course has been specifically designed for Network Engineers supporting Cisco ASA 9.x implementations.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Cisco ASA Product Family (4 topics)
- Introducing the Cisco ASA 5500-X Series NGFW
- Introducing the Cisco ASAv
- Implementing ASA 9.3 and 9.4.1 New Features
- Introducing the Cisco ASASM
Cisco ASA Identity Firewall (5 topics)
- Describing the Cisco ASA Identity Firewall Solution
- Setting Up Cisco CDA
- Configuring Cisco CDA
- Configuring Cisco ASA Identity Firewall
- Verifying and Troubleshooting Cisco ASA Identity Firewall
Cisco ASA FirePOWER Services (4 topics)
- Installing the Cisco ASA FirePOWER Services Module
- Managing the Cisco ASA FirePOWER Services Module Using the FireSIGHT Management Center
- Describing the Cisco ASA 5506-X, 5508-X, and 5516-X FirePOWER Services
- Configuring ASA Firepower Services v6.0 New Features
Cisco ASA Cloud Web Security (5 topics)
- Introducing Cisco ASA with Cisco Cloud Web Security
- Configuring Cisco ASA with Cisco Cloud Web Security
- Verifying Cisco ASA Cloud Web Security Operations
- Describing the Web Filtering Policy in Cisco ScanCenter
- Describing Cisco ASA Cloud Web Security AMP and CTA
Cisco ASA Clustering (7 topics)
- Describing Cisco ASA Cluster Features
- Describing Cisco ASA Cluster Terminology and Data Flows
- Using the CLI to Configure a Cisco ASA Cluster
- Using the ASDM to Configure a Cisco ASA Cluster
- Verifying Cisco ASA Cluster Operations
- Troubleshooting Cisco ASA Cluster Operations
- Describing Cisco ASA v9.1.4 and later Clustering Features
Cisco ASA Security Group Firewall and Change of Authorization (4 topics)
- Introducing Cisco Security Group Tagging
- Configuring Cisco ASA Security Group Firewall
- Describing the Cisco ASA 9.2.1 and Later Releases SGT Features
- Describing the Cisco ASA 9.2.1 and Later Releases CoA Support
Labs (9 topics)
- Lab 1: Cisco Learning Lab Remote Access
- Lab 2: Cisco ASAv Basic Setup
- Lab 3: Cisco ASA 9.3 and 9.4.1 New Features
- Lab 4: Cisco CDA Configuration
- Lab 5: Cisco ASA Identity-Based Firewall Configuration
- Lab 6: Cisco ASA FirePOWER Services Module Installation
- Lab 7: Cisco FireSIGHT Management Center Configuration
- Lab 8: Cisco ASA Cloud Web Security Configuration
- Lab 9: Cisco ASA Cluster Configuration
Attendees should meet the following prerequisites:
- Implementing Core Cisco ASA Security (SASAC) v1.0 or equivalent knowledge of the Cisco ASA.
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .
Implementing Core Cisco ASA Security
This 5-day course provides the skills required to implement and maintain Cisco ASA solutions.
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.