Managing Diversity and Inclusion
Book Now - 2 Delivery Methods Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
Diversity and inclusion are key to business and organisational success. Evidence increasingly demonstrates that organisations who make the most of their people, by creating a fair and inclusive environment in which people are free to be at their best, are the most successful organisations.
People often ask us:
- How do I make the most of the people I lead?
- How do I deal with diversity and inclusion issues?
- How do I ensure fairness and quality at work?
- What are my responsibilities under equality Law?
Embracing diversity and ensuring inclusion creates an environment where people are happier, more creative and more productive. It also helps reduce absenteeism and turnover, as well as making your organisation a more attractive place to work.
This one day workshop aims to support you in ensuring that the environment you, your teams and your colleagues work in is fully inclusive and makes the most of the diverse and talented people within it – creating a workplace in which we can all help each other to be at our best.
The course workbook provides a valuable resource for cascading diversity and inclusion ideas to your staff.
The course is aimed at anyone who manages people.
- Identify the key drivers and benefits for diversity and inclusion at work
- Explain how unfairness happens in the workplace
- Identify examples of good and bad practice in terms of diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- Explain the requirements of the Equality act 2010
- Effectively and confidently challenge inappropriate behaviour at all levels within the workplace
- Identify how to explore diversity in the workplace, helping empower colleagues to ‘be themselves at work’
- Commit to actions to increase inclusion and embrace diversity in the workplace
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Topics (9 topics)
- Introductions and welcome
- Icebreaker quiz
- A Class Divided
- Drivers and benefits for diversity and inclusion
- Understanding unfairness - stereotyping and what drives it
- Legal stuff - the Equality Act 2010
- Communicating for diversity and inclusion - assertive challenge and opening up the conversation
- Personal action planning
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.
|Later scheduled dates may be available for this course.|