Help Desk Basic Troubleshooting for IBM Lotus Domino 8
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Virtual Onsite
This course is for IBM Lotus Domino firstlevel Help Desk representatives ready to become firstlevel Help Desk representatives. It is the most recent course in the Lotus Notes product line training for intermediate level information.
This course is targeted to Lotus Notes 8 first level Help Desk support representatives ready to become:As a firstlevel Help Desk support specialist, you should be able to help users complete daily work using the Lotus Notes client including starting Lotus Notes, passwords, Location and Connection documents, User Preferences, IBM Lotus Sametime integration, and any other issue that can be resolved in five minutes or less. In a secondlevel Help Desk role, you will be challenged by more complex problems, including issues such as password security, ID recovery, troubleshooting a user’s mail file or access to a database, and providing indepth information into managing Notes databases, replication, and Web access.
The information in this course should help you to resolve these issues for users quickly, accurately, and efficiently.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Lotus Domino 8 (7 topics)
- Lesson 1: Introducing Help Desk Troubleshooting Resources
- Lesson 2: Managing the User's Workstation
- Lesson 3: Managing Server and Database Security Issues
- Lesson 4: Managing User Database Issues
- Lesson 5: Troubleshooting Mail Routing and Delivery
- Lesson 6: Troubleshooting IBM Lotus Notes Mail Issues
- Lesson 7: Troubleshooting Replication